In order to succeed the Freemium, adfunded and (partly) premium apps need a big audience.
To be successful, freemium content requires scale and high download volume (only 1 to 5% of downloader's pay for the game. 0f this percentage only a small 2% over pay for the game )
- What a developer wants:
- Reach (and visibility): to get as many downloads as possible
- Less tailor made builds (less version of the same game ): to reduce integration costs to various billing connectivity.
- Mobile Streams addresses the developer's requests by providing:
- Multiple international channels (reach) and portal management (visibility)
- One unified billing API: once the API is integrated into the build we take care of the billing connectivity in the channel of distribution (note API is available for Java and Android).
- Mobile Streams will also provide:
- one reporting contact point for multiple channels
- online monitoring tools including analytics for publishers and operators/channel partners
- Convergence and transparency to publishers and operators/channel partners